motos anciennes de course vma endurance

AccueilPortailS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

HARRIS F1 SUZUKI (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? ) for sale

AuteurMessage
Pierre
Admin
Pierre

Masculin Nombre de messages : 17500

HARRIS F1 SUZUKI  (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? )  for sale  Empty
MessageSujet: HARRIS F1 SUZUKI (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? ) for sale    HARRIS F1 SUZUKI  (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? )  for sale  Icon_minitime14/9/2014, 19:24

Préparez les talbins en monnaie de sa gracieuse Majesté.......KIKI la connait ou sa soeur...

HARRIS F1 SUZUKI  (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? )  for sale  10662010

Well here is something you wouldn't expect, I have decided to sell the Yoshimura Harris F1 Gs1000R or XR69, which ever you wish to call it..
This is not a replica; it is the real deal, a full Yoshimura Gs1000R motor in a Harris F1 chassis. There is as far as i know only one other like this but at a lower spec and was the bike raced by Trevor Nation for Oxford fairings, Mine was raced by I believe Mick Grant (well both me and him believe so).Mick gave us the run down on the bike at Donington last year and a short but colourful race history she has. I also took her to Harris to see what they thought and they can only remember one being built to this standard, the forks alone being 2k in 1980
The full spec is.
Full Yoshimura Gs1000R motor, engine casing number below no 70(so pre road bike production cases) hollow cams, under bucket shims with drilled and lightened buckets, welded, polished and knife edged crank. Lightened clutch basket, straight cut primary with close ratio box, lightened gear box shafts (this motor is far lighter than a standard GS motor)
Jockey wheel in the head to stop the cam chain wave ,the head is fully ported and flowed .It runs Omega slipper pistons with Teflon wrist pin buttons(Omega made the pistons for Pops as his own pistons kept failing).
I have had the motor apart to replace the base gasket as it was leaking and I can tell you the motor is like new inside and a work of art.
Carb,s are Mikuni VM33 smoothbores.
Ignition is the Koyosan Denki self generating total loss system and exhaust is the light weight steel full Yoshimura hand bent 4 into 1.This sounds like no other Gs that you have ever heard, it picks up lightning fast and goes like stink having around 135bhp at the back wheel.
The frame is one of 8 or 9 made and Harris no longer have the jig for it, White power full adjustable shock and adjustable Marzochi magnesium forks. All adjusters work as they should.
Ap Lockheed brakes running on Brembo cast discs mounted on refurbished Dymags.
Nick at Harris made the frame as he can still recognise it after all of these years and he can identify it by just one bracing on the frame.
So what’s wrong with it,nothing,the only thing missing is the Rg steering damper which I can get if need be.
Make no mistake this is a serious piece of kit, probably something that will never to be repeated as bikes like this rarely come up for sale at this spec.
So why am I selling, well there are other things I want to do,I will never do the bike justice and I have only used her twice in two years.
If you are truly interested inbox me for more details.
Thanks Rob
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://kawasaki-power.motards.net/forum.htm

HARRIS F1 SUZUKI (1980 ?...Mick GRANT ? ) for sale
Page 1 sur 1